Asking girls out.

I meet girls I sometimes wouldn't mine going out with, but I don't think it's right to ask a girl you just so happen to come accross on a date. I don't think I'll ever see these girls again so should I ask them out on a date? Or should I get to know them better by asking for a phone number or something? Whats the best way to handly these situations?

You should try to start a conversation with them. Use your surroundings. If you're at a restaurant, talk about the kind of food they have there and discuss what you two like and dislike there...You get the idea. Anyway, I think you should talk to them for as long as you can and when they say they haveto leave or something, say this"Wait, before you go I was just wondering if I could have your phone number? I really enjoyed talking to you and would like to get to know you more." I'm not an expert but something like that. Then as you two talk more, you can hang out as friends and eventually the time will come up when it's best to ask her out. Good luck!

I personally think it's okay to ask girls out when you first meet them...nothing too personal of course, something like a movie is okay.

Although, if you don't feel comfortable with the fact that you hardly know them, then ask them for their phone number and talk to them to get to know them a little before you ask them on a date.

Well Good LucK

I think you need to monitor the situation before gauging what to do. I mean, if you talk to the girl for the entire night at the bar, ask her to do something with you sometime and then get her number. Otherwise, it may be better to just ask for her number afterwards. You're trying to come accross as not needy or desperate, but also not the "stalker" type. You may seem overbearing to a girl if you ask her on a date right away, but again, if you spend the whole night talking to her --- go for it!!!!

Talking to them. Hmmmm, if she's alone just go up to her and start by talking about the place you are at(do you come here often? etc.), after you get past that just let her do the talking. If you like someone and they're in a group of girls try something like this...just walk up to them, "Hello ladies, you all like nice tonight. Mind if I borrow your friend here?" And bam, she's yours alone. If she likes you of course. The reason this works, in my opinion, is that when women go out they all act like they're each others property (girls night out)...so by asking to "borrow" her you're respecting their control over the situation.

• 3 weeks later...

Asking a girl out can be pretty scary. When you walk up dont try to seem like a tuff guy just be yourself.If she gets the impression that you're an idiot shes goin to walk away.She needs to know that you can treat her right so dont give her the wrong idea.

You go to be brave when you do it else shes gonna go out with some other guy and you'll have lost her forever.Cos' theres no gettin' her back.