Helping kids through divorce

Hi- I'm new to this forum. I'm finalizing a really messy divorce, my ex is making me go through hell. Unfortunately my kids are really suffering . I've been trying to help them using a whole arsenal of solutions and I've recently come accross something new that really helped me talk to them It's a new concept, a computer game that deals with the problems they're facing. It comes with a booklet which is really helpful and gave me some insights on how to use the game. While playing with them, they really opened up and I finally got to the root of what's on their mind. Although it was painful the game was funny enough to get the occasional laugh. Anyway, I just thought you should now. It was created by Zipland Interactive, and it really helped me. I hope it helps you too.

Dani

Just curious....what exactly does this game consist of...my girlfriend is going through a long messy divorce with an ex husband that is a moron!! Her oldest son (7) has respect issues and I know it's because of what he is going through....please advise