I see everything, and nothing all at the same time.

I'm stuck in between a time where i see everything and nothing all at the same time. My whole life I have wanted to see the bigger picture, and now I see the bigger picture, but i do not see the whole picture.

Would I have been better off never realizing the bigger picture? Should I have lived the rest of my life in my peace of ignorance? Will i ever see the whole picture?

Does anyone here ever wish they could visit there past, meet all the people that $h!* on your life and thank them for making you the person you are?

At this moment I feel like I love my firends from the past who aren't my friends now.

Would I have been better off never realizing the bigger picture?

No.

Should I have lived the rest of my life in my peace of ignorance?

Maybe.

Will i ever see the whole picture?

No.

Does anyone here ever wish they could visit there past, meet all the people that $h!* on your life and thank them for making you the person you are?

No.

• 3 weeks later...

thinking about all the negative people that influenced your life isnt healthy. you need to get past that

• 2 weeks later...

I believe in the whole "whatever happens, happens" thing. So I think you should be content right now. Perhaps nobody ever sees the whole picture. It's hard to see the whole picture.

At this moment I feel like I love my firends from the past who aren't my friends now.

Of course people feel that way. Maybe the only way to repay the people in your past is to help others realize the bigger picture. "Sharing is caring and it can be fun!" Spread your knowledge around and help others!