in love with best friend

i have a huge problem that i cant get over. im in love with my best friend. ive known her since the 3rd grade and im in the 11th now. i told her that i like her and she said she likes me to but she doesnt want to risk ruining our friendship because weve known eachother too long. whenefer we are together im as happy as can be and we are perfect for eachother. here family always messes around that we are going out and i wish we were but we arnt. this has got me really depressed and everytime i see her with another guy i get really depressed and jealous. please help cause i dont no what to do and im tired of being down

Hey I had a girl I was great friends with and we decided to date for awhile but it was weird and we still are friends. Heres a good and negative quote for yuh "Good friendship into good love possible but love into friendship ... never"

Just try to it man sometimes being friends and then loving eachother is the best thing becuz your not only her friend but the guy she leans on

Good luck man!