umm well i need help right now and im hurt right now and is in need this very second!

well ive been going out with this girl for about 5months and im her first REAL boyfriend and the thing is she doesnt really show that she likes me and everytime i would ask if everything is alright between us she would be like "yeah why not" and some times i would ask her if she is losing feelings for me and she like "no they never go away trust me" but still over and over again she acts the same and doesnt show it. me being confused about this makes me think about it all times and is messing up the things i do in my daily life. i just cant think straight. even when she's on msn i would have 2 wait like an hour b4 she talks 2 me and it gets me thinking more and more. should i break up with her? she's KILLIN ME!

I think your problem is really a communication issue. You need to talk to her more about this because as you say it is really affecting you...

Although what is her general personality like? Is she one of those laid back no worry about anything type of person? If she is then that would explain why she waits to message you on msn? Do you initiate contact normally? Maybe she is waiting for you to message her first!?

I think your problem is really a communication issue. You need to talk to her more about this because as you say it is really affecting you...

Although what is her general personality like? Is she one of those laid back no worry about anything type of person? If she is then that would explain why she waits to message you on msn? Do you initiate contact normally? Maybe she is waiting for you to message her first!?

yeah she is kinda a lay back person im talking to her right now and i think we are about 2 break up too!!!

Well, whatever is going on, if it is bothering you to this extent, then I would think it's a good idea to downgrade the relationship or put her in the backburner a bit and get some fresh blood circulating into your life. Instead of 'breaking-up', just downgrade it to an 'open' relationship' so you can feel free to look for other women with a better chemistry than she does, while on the same token, you are not dismissing her.

Well, whatever is going on, if it is bothering you to this extent, then I would think it's a good idea to downgrade the relationship or put her in the backburner a bit and get some fresh blood circulating into your life. Instead of 'breaking-up', just downgrade it to an 'open' relationship' so you can feel free to look for other women with a better chemistry than she does, while on the same token, you are not dismissing her.

then i would always wonder who shes lookin at i really like her alot but she not really doing anything 2 show it and shes kinda rushing me with my anwser now like i dunt even break up on msn

I would say talking about it is a very good idear, also ask your self if your being to demanding. also has your gf had any real upset yet when and if she dos you may find her maneur change becouse she will need you.

just my point of view

thats true my girl says she trying but then again its either im blind or she aint showing it good man o man like we did so much and i wonder what her parents would think of me now

do you always wait for her to write you on msn first? sometimes we have to make the initiative, even if it means most of the time we're the ones making ocntact first. if you're her first b/f it will be hard for her to communicate. this will be a big learning experience for her. if you have it in you, be patient with her, calmy tell her your concerns, and be sure to let her know how much she means to you. she may just be inexperienced in the dating department and it might be hard for her to open up and communicate to you. you have to take a hard look at the relationship and see if it's right for you...if you're willing to be patient with her through these growth areas.