New Look down there

am a 22 yr-old female and i usually go for the really clean look down there, but this means i have to shave everyday and i have bumps and cuts almost always. i was wondering how to keep some hair without havin to shave it all ? if you trim how long should the hair be? and doesn't it bother a guy 's penis if it brushed against trimmed hair (which is usually sharp ended?) thanks!

I find using an epilator on the bikini line dramatically reduces the bumps. I tried wet shaving, electric shaving and removal cream for bikini line but got unsightly bumps for ages afterwards. I've never tried waxing so I cannot comment but I'm really pleased with the results of the epilator. It's long lasting too.

As for the rest of it. My husband trims it with ordinary clippers so it's really short and I don't get bumps from that at all.

I hope this helps.

Abby

SB, what are you doing here in this thread? You just have to chime in on everything don't you?? (jk)
only the important things, lol. actually, i happened to run into the article on that shaving doodad shortly after skimming through today's posts and i thought it might be useful. just another one of those strange coincidences, i guess.