quite stressed out

man oh man i have to wonder why i am so stressed out i need help i have lived with my boyfriend and his parents for almost 2 years because my boyfriend wants to go back to school. we have a daughther who just turned 2. ansd i swear what i am putting up with is not right i feel like i am slowley losin my mind, my boyfriend knows i am stressed but he thinks i am overreacting and to ingnore whats going on around me but i can't just ignore whats going on there is too much disrespect for others. i want to move out in our own place i mean hes 26 and i am 24 but he wants to stay there and depend on them what should i do

ya, you are within all rights to be stressed,...because of the situation...altho stress isnt good 4 anyone... thats gotta be tough, living with him and his parents while raising ur child, becuase u can slowly lose grip of a sense of who u are, and independence while under their roof, and having to basically obide by their rules...

Its good that you've realized this...now its time to take actions and get urself out of this situation. First things first. Get urself a job. Once you get a job, and able to start saving money, you will be able to move forward much qucker. If his mother, or he isnt willing to babysit the baby while u work, ...get childcare..or work at night when u know the baby will be sleeping.

Hopefully they will not ask for any additional money while u try to get urself together. Look around for an apartment now, so that you can set a goal of how much you will need to front as a deposit and ur first months rent. Dont worry about furniture, if u dont have any...the first thing is to get out on ur own. IF he doesnt wanna move with u, dont wory bout him, or not being able to make it..because if i can make it as a divorce mom of 4 kids, you certainly can with only one child.

Dont give in to negative feelings or self doubt that you cant do it, because you can. YOu just gotta believe in urself, and believe in the reasons u want to move, and just DO IT. The sooner you take that move, the sooner your stress level will begin to decline..almost miracously.

good luck

cookies