girl question

im kinda friends with this girl from my school, we talk a little during school, mostly online. she is very shy. She gave me her number many times and ive called a few times, its hard to hold a convo. im a really outgoing person who could start a convo with a shoe but she doesnt work with me. online i see a really cool person that i would like to get to know, ive asked her online before to hang out and she was like definitly ill let u know when im off form work. Online shes allways starting convos but its been 2 and a half weeks and no word on the day off. Now it could mean she just didnt have one, i kinda get the feeling that shes just really shy. i wanna hang out with her one day maybee she'll open up a little, how do i go about doin this if she still hasnt called.

Thanks,

Carter

first off...shy people and phones don't mix AT ALL....if you ask her about being shy...guess what that's gonna do...(how would you feel if you were nervous/uncomfortable and someone put you on the spot?)

My advice would be, if you're really interested find a way for you two to meet at a public place, or whatever...and be yourself. once a shy person gets comfortable with someone...they do open up.

Believe me...I know how frustrating it is to talk to a shy person on the phone...its like trying trying to squeeze blood out of a turnip...it don't work...