feeling really down past three weeks...

everything is starting to go wrong again....im failing my math course..by almost 20%...i havent been to training in almost three weeks because of the amount of homeowrk i have. well the homework isnt really the problem.....i just waste time by staying on the computer or doing other pointless things....then i fall behind even more. i failed two other tests last week for bio and chem so now my marks are dropping in the 60's. ive never been good at the sciences or math but decided to take this semester for some reason and im struggling alot. im not one of those people who dont care about school so this is really making me feel like ****. i dont know what to do anymore...?

What's causing you to do poorly on all your subjects? Even though you may not be a master in the maths or science, you can still learn techinques to do well. What kind of learner are you? That may help you improve, but mostly I'm wondering is the homeworks stressing you out? You can always ask your friends or teachers for help on your subjects.

• 1 month later...

well, i didn't do to well at school with my exams and now i really regeret it. i really think u need to have a strong word with ur self, u can do anything if u put ur mind to it, if u fail now u will definatly regret it when u leave. i really hope everything goes the way u want it to