Do'u think he really cares?

Ok where do i start?Av got this boyfriend. We've been going out for a year nw, we actually had our 1st anniversary a few weeks ago. I really care for him A LOT but i cant help too think that maybe he's taking this for granted.Am the kind of person who luvs and cant hide it, i actually consider this a weakness. Anyway i alwez feel like i make all the 1st moves to everythng.He never looks for me unless i do so,he doesnt call as much as i do.Generally i tend to feel unloved tho on the other hand there r the few instances when he'll text me n tell me he luvs me thats wen i all get confused a fresh. Maybe he's just unemotional but cant he at least try... Friends, tell me wat u think...

Just a suggestion, you might want to edit your post and re write it so there are no abbreviations. You could get more replies that way, cause it is kind of hard to read..

But anyways, showing love should not be considered a weakness. I think a lot of people don't know how to show love, so being able to show it is definitely not something to be ashamed of.

Like I said, some people don't know how to show love as well. The fact that he does occasionally do special things just shows that he is trying. If I were you, next time he does something special, tell him something like "I love when you do those things for me. It really makes me feel special." Perhaps then he might start doing it more knowing how much you appreciate it.

Have you ever talked to him about this? Also, you said that you are always the one calling him first and such, but maybe that's because you just get to it first?

When do you normally call him? Maybe he's just used to you being the one calling him at a certain time everyday, and doesn't see the point in calling you when he knows you will call him?

I agree w/Maggie. He is probably use to you calling him first. Try not calling him, see what type of response you get.

I know the feeling of always being the one to initiate communication and affection. It sucks b/c it leaves you feeling insecure, constantly wondering where you stand.

But the fact that he does occasionally do little things to show you he cares says something.

If a guy is really into you he'll get concerned if he doesn't hear from you for a while. You won't have to remind him that you exsist everyday, he'll remember on his own. The level of thoughtfulness varies from person to person, relationship to relationship.