2Protect & Serve......Ya Right.......

To elaborate on the initial post.......HAVE YOU EVER MET SOMEONE WHO WAS RAISED TO BE A LIAR...

PARENTS ALWAYS LET THINGS SLIDE OR BLAMED ON SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE "tHAT'S MY BABY"....., FRIENDS AND CO-WORKERS LET THINGS SLIDE TOO.. .....

NO HOMETRAINING ......NEVER TAUGHT TO BE A MAN OR A WOMAN.......

hope now its clear foxxy......

Hello ENotalone family.....

Pop Quiz Ladies and Gents.....

Have Ya ever had the horror of meeting a person, male or female, who is an "Officer of the Law, A Soldier, or Community "Sweetheart" who's entire existence is lived out like a game of charades???? IOW....JUST A LIAR?????? To the point where they believe that everyone else is lying, crazy, "is putting words in my mouth", "saying things I never said", and the ever so popular "YOUR PUSHING ME AWAY" ......

When whatever lie they have told catches up to them then they ADMIT NOTHING....DENY EVERYTHING..."You can even put this person in a situation where the truth is presented to the courts(with a conviction), friends, family.....they still deny...........

I believe that people with this ILLNESS relates to everyperson in their life a diffrent version of how rich, popular, just damn fly they are.....when in all actuality they are actually lost due to the fact that soon they must run yet again................

Let ya girl know how many others have been cursed with these earthly LUCIFER'S?????????

I know someone exactly like that. He is a person of such low character and morals it disgusts me. He lies and cheats and is so stupid because he never gets away with it. I have busted him so many times telling bald face lies that it isn't even funny anymore. He has no real friends and everyone who loves and trusts him get burnt in the end.

It's rather humorous actually, since my EX is now dating him. HAHA, I've sat back and watched the story unfold. Trust me it is quite entertaining. It's sad though that people like this exist. It really is a sickness, When someone lies about the colour of there socks just to lie something is wrong.

I can tell that someone like this has burnt you too. My only advice is to be more guarded before giving people trust. There are some real whack jobs out there.