telling a girl im breaking up with her

ok well..im gonna break up with this girl..because ive lost interest in her...because we fouind it hard to talk to each other..cause she was rather shy..so im goin to break up with her..but she rly rly likes me..well not likes but love...how can i, in the nicest way tell her im gonna break up with her

Tell her you like her, but you think that you are both too different for it to work and you would rather end it now, before anyone's feeling get too deep. Don't tell her there is a chance you'll get back together or that you can be friends right now and suggest NC on both sides, so you can both heal.

i feel sorry for her...the best way to let her down

is to just tell her everything...dont walk between the lines..

let her know what you think about her, maybe you can

even mention to her that yall don't really talk on the level

that you expect your girlfriend to talk at..or something

i dunno, you might be able to let her down easilier by

being straight forward...

MuscleMikk - there are a lot of people on this website who have lost loves. I think even they can appreciate that you are concerned enough about your gf feelings to ask about a nice way to do it.

This is never an easy thing.

My advice, be gentle but firm. Immediately go into NC so she gets the message loud and clear and don't ever mislead her into thinking there is a future chance. Just tell her how you feel, why you've decided what you have and be done with it.