need advise fast & update

About 4-5 months ago, I meet this guy name Greg. The reason I did meeting him was bc I went out with one of my best friend sami with one of her friend magan, and magan brother. well he really like me honestly i did like him but never thought of anything. Well he wasn;t going to ask me for my number or anything bc of the age At that time he was 27 and I was 20 that night we drove him home bc his other brother and his wife was there they brought him bc they knew he was going to drink but when he seen me he stop. Well 2 weeks later we all go out again but this time he pays for my meal and his but no elses there was like 10 people with us. well that night we had to take him home again bc of the same thing but not drinking alot just 1 beer. but that night i gave him my number. well about 4 days later he calls me and we talk for such long time hint i was told he doesnt like the phone well he doesnt show it with me we talk alot went out by our self. i was told he spend 20 mins on his hair which there isnt alot to work with lol when he was suppose to get me he got lose and went home to call me and tell me and try to help him found my house and he also ask if its too late to still go i told him ya of course, finally he comes. we had good time. then may 27 was his b-day i send him card and wish him happy b-day. he always seems like he worrys when i do stuff that doesnt seem safe. also i am on some meds bc i had kidney transplant so he said that i shouldnt really drink if the docs says only 1 or 2 day... but now here its been three weeks that last time i talk to him i thought everything was fine i call him on monday night 3 weeks ago and we talk about half hour trying to tell me its ok i will be ok sleeping outside in tent felt good too and he told me that he would call me the next day but here its been three weeks and no phone call so i call him 2 days ago and no one answer and now i am like really upset...i know for fact that he doesnt go out bc that first night i met him his family was shock that he was going to go bc he always stays at home. i know he doesnt have any other one in his life i am really good friend his is sister n law...so i am like upset what should i do call him or not to call...please help me if i do call him i was planing on calling him like 8;30 so advise fast

(update)

Well I call let some of u said and i know it was my choice too. well i call and no1 answer again and i didn;t leave message bc i know he has to be there. I know it runs in his family i dont want to talk stage or do anything...well i guess my life is now over maybe he will call back but just have to wait and see...

No call in three weeks, hum...somthing is for sure up here. I think that you should in fact call him. I think he should at least be able to tell you why he does not want to talk to you if such is the case. Call him, and just see what he does. If you leave him a message and he does not return the call...I would say you are gonna have to forget about him for now.

Segagirl