I want her back, but she met someone else.

1. The sad truth is, many people never get back with exes. People always ask the question, how is it that I win my love back? I myself asked the same question my first heartbreak.

"She said it would probaly be okay as long as i didn't make a move on her / try to make it any harder than it is now and just acted like a friend dispite how hard it will be."

this is the biggest sign you can ever get. I don't want to sound harsh, but she just doesn't have interest in you in that way anymore.

2. Most people advise No contact, because it is the best for healing, and the only way your Ex will ever have a chance of returning. It is mostly for healing, so don't look at it as a way to get your Ex back. You have to realize that shes gone now. Theres a billion other people just as good or better than her that you'll meet, and you'll laugh when you think about how stuck you were on this girl.

I think it would be best if you just took some time to heal, cut her out of your life. I mean, stop talking to her, erase her emails, her screen name of your instant messengers...etc. You got to get her out of your mind. Do stuff you enjoy, see your friends, enjoy your life. Honestly...how is this one girl worth your happiness, if all shes doing now is causing you pain?

Anyways, this isn't the answer you are looking for, but you probably won't find it. Time will take care of your wounds. Best of luck.

You going to regret spending so much time, your most precious asset, in trying to "win her back". You gotta open your eyes and see that she's gone. She's made an impact on your life those years in your life and you should be thankful for that, but move on! Don't spend more time in your life hurting over her and trying to get her back, ending up in just more heartbreak and more time you need to heal. The only thing anyone knows for sure, is that if you keep dwelling on how to win her back, it'll be like stepping on your already broken heart. Right now, you have to concentrate on yourself, not her.

There ins't much I can do to convince you that theres just nothing you can do to win her back. The only you can do is not make things even worse.

Take what you've learned, and apply it to your next relationship.

search up superdave if you want more advice, he has alot of good posts on this.

Hi there Ploppy

I m in the same boat as you. Was in a long distance relationship with a lovely woman accross Scotland. Although 47 miles away. I cant bear to think what you are going through. How long did you see her and how often? I dont think long distance relationships work.

My brother had 2 LDR. One was in Brighton, England, and another from Shanghai! Needless to see they never worked out. If it does, then it is rare.

You can read about NO CONTACT. I m kind of swayed towards it so I m doing reduced contact with my ex. Take a read. I m know as UKwizard there and I m trying to get responses of NC

edit: i've edited all my posts out coz somethings come up.

Just a note to Pippa: they do work, just depends on the situation. I know of 3/5 friends that eventually started living with their lover through a LDR relationship (would've bee 4/5 if my ex and i were still together next year... Their relationships were online for 2-3 years, most lived with each other for 1-2 years after that, only 1 of the 3 friends is still together with their lover that started from a LDR but that was becasue of real life issues and normal relationship problems, not really anything to do with the fact that it started out as LDR But they definitly work.