oh no, broken up

Hi everyone, i've been looking at these boards for a while now but only recently decided to sign up and post.

Well my boyfriend of almost a year split up with me tonight. We had a slight breakup a while ago while he was going through a stressful time and didn't know what he wanted but he got back with me after 6 days. Anyway recently he's been telling me he loves me more than ever and even discussed having kids if we're still together after uni ( whoa) but tonight he tells me he isn't sure he wants a relationship and split up with me again. Problem is I don't know whether to be upset because I don't know if it will be like before, last time I was totally heartbroken but the whole time he was still hugging and kissing me and stuff then we even slept together like when we were in a relationship until this guy at work advised me to do NC which I did (for about 2 days lol) and was just starting to get over him when he asked for me back.

Anyway rambling now lol but before I left tonight he said sorry, we'd still be the best of friends and kissed me goodbye several times, what do you reckon, repeat of last time?

before I left tonight he said sorry, we'd still be the best of friends and kissed me goodbye several times, what do you reckon, repeat of last time?

Most likely, yes. And I don't think you should be expected to go through that again. The guy's advice from work to go NC really brought your boyfriend around last time, didn't it?

Now, this time I would use NC as a way for you to heal from his indecisiveness, not as a means to get him back. This is the second time around he's gotten wishy washy. I think you deserve someone who knows for sure he definitely wants to be in a relationship.

Stick with NC this time, and you'll regain your self-esteem, slowly but surely.

Most likely, yes. And I don't think you should be expected to go through that again. The guy's advice from work to go NC really brought your boyfriend around last time, didn't it?

Now, this time I would use NC as a way for you to heal from his indecisiveness, not as a means to get him back. This is the second time around he's gotten wishy washy. I think you deserve someone who knows for sure he definitely wants to be in a relationship.

Stick with NC this time, and you'll regain your self-esteem, slowly but surely.

Yeah see last time he was confused about the relationship and after only a couple of days of NC he realised he missed me and asked for me back. My friends said I should have said no and found someone else but I guess I'm blind because I love him with all my heart.

It does seem quite similar this time as he's still kissing me and saying 'come round friday' and 'text me tomorrow' but I know I shouldn't hold out hope even though I am.

Sweetie, you need to learn when a guy is messing with your head.

This guy is NOT good for you. He is not being honest and is not being fair. Now believe me, I know what you are thinking... I KNOW BETTER, and you probably do but just remember one thing, Love and relationships do require work, but not HARD work. It shouldn't be so complicated. I don't think your boy knows what he wants. Ive just split with my boyfriend of 2 years. I lived with him for the entire time and now that we are split, I am seeing all the things that I accepted in our relationship as "normal" are actually not so. If you can, take a step back from the whole situation and just have NC for about two weeks. I know it will be hard, but you have to do it. Don't even answer calls when he phones you. Make him miss you, not just a little bit, but actually MISS you. Perhaps he will realise that you won't always be there, you have your own life and personality and should be doing things that YOU want to do

Good Luck