Dumb question, but would like some clarification

YOu know the whole deal of First Base, Second Base etc. in a relationship. Is third base oral sex?

And like. How do I "show" my girlfriend that I'm ready to move to the next level? I don't want to be disrespectful and push anything or anything like that. But you know what I mean right?

I actually never knew what the "bases" meant. I always joked around with friends... I thought first base would be kissing, second oral and third would be "all the way"...but then again, wouldn't "home" base be that? I don't know, lol.

Have you talked with her? I wouldn't try to push it onto her until you know she's comfortable and ready. Why don't you ask her how she feels about it, has she even thought about having it done, etc. Or just read her body language...if you start kissing her, move to her neck, while rubbing her back, then kiss her stomache...if she stops you then, you'll know.

Funny, this came up a month or so ago. Back in my day (LOL), the bases were more modest: 1st = kissing, 2nd = up the shirt, 3rd = (feeling) down the pants, home = sex...any kind. I don't know when oral sex got a demotion from "home" to just 3rd base... It's not intercourse, but it's sex! Not that anybody ever paid much attention to baseball, anyway.

lol i thought it was.........

1st base: kissing

2nd base: groping breasts

3rd: touching the genitals

home: sex

IMO, i think of oral sex ASsex. so that would fit into the space between 3rd and home lol.you really should talk to her and see if she wants to "go further". and dont forget to have protected sex! have fun lil slugger!

lol i thought it was.........

1st base: kissing

2nd base: groping breasts

3rd: touching the genitals

home: sex

IMO, i think of oral sex ASsex. so that would fit into the space between 3rd and home lol.you really should talk to her and see if she wants to "go further". and dont forget to have protected sex! have fun lil slugger!

aahhhh i've allways wondered that!!!

thank you!!

jen

xxx