Is she too young??

She might be younger than 15 still. I wrote to this girl on the internet who told me she was 21. Later she told me she was just 12. I don't know how old she really was. Some girls online just mess with you by not telling you thier real age. She might be 15. She might be 55. Who knows? Stay away from online dating !!!! There are some really messed up people out there....

She might be younger than 15 still. I wrote to this girl on the internet who told me she was 21. Later she told me she was just 12. I don't know how old she really was. Some girls online just mess with you by not telling you thier real age. She might be 15. She might be 55. Who knows? Stay away from online dating !!!! There are some really messed up people out there....

This CAN be true. I disagree as I've had all kinds of success with online dating, but no doubt some people are messed up and do things like that for kicks. I see no reason to go on the assumption that its all bad and discount it all together tho. As for the thread starters question, if you're both okay with it, I'd say do it, but BE CAREFUL. I'd suggest not getting into anything too serious, because not only are you dealing with a minor, but you have to take into consideration that she is only 15 in the end. Meaning you can't really expect a 'serious' relationship from someone who in all likelyhood would have a tough time committing to such. I don't mean to offend any 15 year olds here, as I'm just speaking generally, but being that she's just starting to change and develop, she's gonna be pretty different in the next couple of years. But I guess it all depends on what you want out of it. I have twin 16 year old nieces, so I know how unpredictable their minds can be

Not knowing if she is telling you the truth or not: 15 is to young for an 18 year old. Looking at it- you are about to graduate and move onto another part of your life where she will still be in high school. You have more mature feelings and thoughts than she does at this time. When you are at school look at the freshman and compare them to you know that you are senior (or i assume). Also, girls will always tell you they are older, hardly ever younger (she could really be like 12).

what I dont like is when I was in year 11 in the uk. thats around age 15-16 girls were going out with 25 year old men and thinking was acceptable I blame this for my lack of confidence and the huge chip on my shoulder. If its legal go for it.

I mean that you seem pretty relationship-savvy. You've gone through a lot, you have strong emotions, you throw your whole heart into it. Your issues and posts often feel more 'adult' than 'teen'. Fifteen is pretty green.

i agree with you......though i do like her and shes really cute...i probly wont pursure her.

thanx guys

yes she may be too young for a relationship or sex, but come on, she's only 3 years younger than him. that's nothing. when she turns 16 then they can progress the relationship or whatever. my boyfriend is 5 years older than me and there's no problem at all with that, so 3 years is nothing.

Just because he may seem more mature doesnt meean she isnt right for him. I just recently started dating this 10th year, and im an 11th year. Well, shes a very young 10th year and im a very old 11th year, and we have a similar situation. Ill turn 18 in september, and she'll turn 16 in december.

However, she has a lot more experience than I have with relationships, so it all works out in the end.

Besides, 3 years is nothing compared to other relationships. Just make sure people dont think you're taking advantage of her because of her age and you'll be fine.

WHAT THE *?!£$ the only thing of importance is the number 15. not the age gap or the amount of time you have been speaking or whether you are a leo or a aries or if you live in US or UK or main street china.

She is 15 and is to young for a relationship, and you have no evidence she is 15, she could be saying that to make you feel it is ok. What would you do if you found out she was 13.

She is 15, imagine if she were your daughter, or sister, have a little respect for the child (for that is what she is) and leave her to grow up.

WHAT THE *?!£$ the only thing of importance is the number 15. not the age gap or the amount of time you have been speaking or whether you are a leo or a aries or if you live in US or UK or main street china.

She is 15 and is to young for a relationship, and you have no evidence she is 15, she could be saying that to make you feel it is ok. What would you do if you found out she was 13.

She is 15, imagine if she were your daughter, or sister, have a little respect for the child (for that is what she is) and leave her to grow up.

Ok, say she is really 15. You think she shouldn't be dating at all? It is not illegal to date at that age, even for just having fun and spending time with someone else. It is all part of growing up. The more experience she gets of dating and making friends the more headstrong she'll be and she'll know what exactly she wants from a partner in the future.

I'm not condoning sex at the age of 15, but in a year she'll be legal anyway.

This may sound really bad but when i was 16 i was going out with a guy who was 13. it didnt bother me or my parents or any of my friends and we lasted for almost a year. in other words at first i was 15 and he was 12. its not the age that matters ... its not the age gap that matters. its whats in the persons heart. i understand that yes she is still a child but theres no need to go overboard on "let her grow up". and who said sex is even on their minds. if they r in love or puppy love... they will wait until she is legal. in mi opinion ... the only time age matters is when there is like more than 6years difference. I prefer not to go above 6 years over. and i will go max 4years below. if u r comfortable with her being 15 and she is comfortable with u being 18 then u r fine.

i don't think it is too young at all. but i suppose it depends what sort of person you are 'italianstalian'

people say she is to young at 15 to have a relationship. i was in and out of a relationship with my fiance and i have to say i wish that i had just met him now at 18.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...