POLL: SOME INTERESTING QS, people...

I've been thinking about how I'm trying to go about starting off a relationship, but haven't really had anyone to talk that much with. Over past month, I've had burning Qs I'd want to ask as I came accross different situations. So, I've the following Qs for this poll - best for ladies to answer but guys can chip in something too:

1. When a woman from your nationality marries a man from a different country, is this considered assimilation into the man's nationality (or taking over the woman's)? If not, how could you be sure it'd stay as "equal" marriage?

2. Despite feminism, is it REALLY part of a woman's instinct to expect her man to "fund her, fight over her"? If so, what's point of feminism in first place? - got me more confused than ever about what women want out of themselves and out of us men!

3. If a man's not perfect with anyone of those three in Q2, would his partner/wife consider him any less of a man?

Girl, U Wonder Some Weird Things... Hahaha, It's Ok Cause We All Do. Im Actuaqlly With A Jamaican Guy (100%) . And Im Salvadorian. (ca) I Am 100% (we Were Born There, And Parents Also) We Both Love Our Food And Culture. Matter Of Fact Both Countries Are Tropical And Pretty Similar At Some Point. But There Are Alot Of Differences, And If I Got Ur Question Right, I Would Say Things Will Go As Far As Any Of You Will Let It. If You Want To Please Ur Man And Surprise Him With Dishes From His Country Or Just Some Traditional Celebration It's Cool. But If You Both Like Ur Background And Respect Each Other's Believes Im Sure It Won't Be Like Someone Is Taking Over Somone Else, You Just Gotta Keep It Even And Respect Each Other. Adding The Usa Way Also Helps To Avoid Certain Situations. Always Be Urself, Im Sure He Fell In Love With You Considering That You Are Different Than Him.

Latina07, I appreciate your comments...just 2 things:

1. I'm male Just so angry about how many women appear to skip guys like me from my own culture and marry someone from a different culture to "marry up"

2. I may be weird - but can't help it...I'm sometimes complicated guy

With second Q, the phrase was meant to have been: "fund her, fight over her, (make love with) her". That F word was automatically edited.

I think it largely depends on which country you live in. I'm English, married to a Chilean and our daughter is more English in character than I am. When we're in Chile we tend to fit in more to their ways, which are more huggy/tactile than we are here.