mumbling

Lost2626

Every moment you let a word slip from your tongue in ignorance whether it is just a joke or something really derogatory you take a hammer to a man's heart. I hope you watch him bleed from the seems of his arteries as it seeps with screams of agony. See those tears, taste that salt and maybe for once in your life empathize for the things you have judged. For judging without looking both ways along the road is like being blindsided by a speeding car. Because I could scream until my I loss my breathe but sooner or later the song will play on you my friend. So I won't say a word until you feel the scream fall from your own mouth. When the heart bleeds from inside, from agony upon your soul. Maybe you should have thought this one out bro, maybe you should have looked inside your own soul. I hate your opinions and all your minds who conform to each other like muscles on a steal ship line. You stick and you suck until there is nothing left but a clear slate of nothing but hurt and pain. We'll my friend let it rain, let the rain drain the mouth of agony upon you and when the song dwells upon your ear, when the blood seeps through and you see clear, I WILL be standing at your front door. You won't know it at first, you wont see me but a little vision in your head until finally you see nothing but a black hood and a black mask, and a smile which I will ask. Didn't I say I told you so? Didn't I tell you to speak slow? Hold your tongue before you speak with such curses which are so weak. Because now that you have made them bleed I feel the pain of world and I know, I know when pain falls through. So don't cry because it hurts inside because my friend the jokes on you.

• 1 month later...