Call to his ex!

If its not one thing its the another!

I got over one obstacle....and I am not trying to make this into something more than it is!

my boyfriend asked me to look for something in his phone, while doing so, I noticed that he called his ex gf the night that he called me to apologized and pur his heart out to me(after we had split and had no NC for 2 weeks). He called her right after he spoke to me and spent 40 mintues on the phone with her.

This is someone that broke his heart and he admittedly said that she have cause him to suffer emotional, but at the same time he states, if we were not together he probably will pursue her again (he said this the 1st month or so we dated - we are now a few weeks shy of a year!) Also, I was his 1st first girlfriend after they broken up 7 years ago - he dated in the interim, but never wanted to really settle down and be exclusive with those women.

I do not want to start back the relationship assuming or accusing him and asking him questions about it, but it is bugging me! Should i let this one past and feel secure enough in the relationship that he is not going to go astray and not feel threaten that he is speaking to her again?

I am not sure if he have spoken to her since then!

Please advise!

I do not want to start back the relationship assuming or accusing him and asking him questions about it, but it is bugging me! Should i let this one past and feel secure enough in the relationship that he is not going to go astray and not feel threaten that he is speaking to her again?

I am not sure if he have spoken to her since then!

Please advise!

It's not going to stop bugging you, either, until you find out why he talked to her right after begging you to come back. You're within your rights to ask him. I would not be cool with this either, if I were you.

There needs to be two people and two people only in your relationship. If he can't get that through his head once and for all, he is not ready for a committed, truly intimate relationship with one person.