back to square 1

well if you have read my other post you will know whats happened. so yesterday at work before i left i pulled him aside and said sorry i didnt want to talk at work and i tried to set something up so that things can stay peacefull between us there but im giving up and i want all my stuff back. he said i want things to be peacefull too, i texted you yesterday to say my parents were staying longer ( i also heard he went to play poker later that night) i said i know i got it but you never sent anything later. he said we need to try and set something else up so we can talk i said whatever and walked away. im now back at sq 1 except i tried to make an effort and it got thrown back in my face, and it also made me look like i care. why does he not want to just exchange things and be done with me?

i know my letter to him is still sitting on his dresser he didnt throw it out after reading and he only has one picture frame in his place ( just moved in) there are 2 pic one of his family and 1 of me on his bedside table its just been closed and turned down.. my friend who was there told me..

im going into work on mon and just going to start saying hi how are you ? and nothing else till i say goodbye. we will see how long before he tries to set up a time to meet to talk or if he just says finally heres your stuff!!

i dont get what he is waiting for!!! i know i still want to get back together with him i would be lying to myself and everyone if i said i didnt, but for me the longer time goes by i wont want to!!!and i would have liked to try and patch things up . he is such a procrastenater,

why does he not just want to excange keys return our things and be done with it??????

Hello, I'm afraid that I couldn't find more info on your breakup by reading some of your past mails but I'll tell you what I think of your current situation.

You want him back but you don't know what he's playing at, the thing is you can be strung along like this for weeks and months if you don't do something about it.

Set a date and time to get your things and give him his as soon as possible, don't talk about when is it okay just say "I'll be dropping everything today at this time, be there" and don't discuss ANYTHING else.

We don't know if he wants you back but by not making it clear that you are no longer together he won't need to make any more decisions.