Hello, I will make this quick...My sex and age can be seen on my profile. Basically, I have been hanging out with my best friend and his girlfriend for quite a while. Like, every day I am either with him, his girlfriend or both. The problem is...I have fallen in love with her. I know she likes me too but pretty much only as a ''really good friend'' but nothing more. And she also happens to be the lover of him, a guy whos been my buddy since our childrenhood... I just can't get her out of my head. What the hell am I supposed to do ? It hurts me when I'm with her since I would like to be more than a friend to her. So you might suggest getting away from her. Problem is they are my best friends and it hurts me even more when I'm not with them/her... What do you think of this ? Ah life...

P.S. ( sorry for my poor spelling or word usage, english is my second language and while I understand it greatly I don't write that often ).

Thanks.

oh, this is trouble. i mean, do you want to lose your friendship with your best friend? cause loving on her can only hurt it, can't possibly do anything good. and i don't think your best friend could possibly find room in his heart to understand it or try to empathize with you.

the only thing you can do is get away from her and try seeing some other people, see if some space and distraction will ease it and eventually get rid of it... it may not be love as you state, but infatuation.... in that case, it'll go away. but put yourself in your friends shoes...

I agree with Venus.

This isn't going to be a win-win situation.

The more time you spend with her, the stronger your attraction is going to get, and you'll be more likely to do something that you will regret.

I would definitely stop hanging out with her alone, and decrease how much time you spend with the two of them together.

Another thing to consider, should you decide to pursue a relation with her and start messing around behind your friends back, and she ends up leaving her bf for you, whats to say she doesn't do the same thing to you?

I can't imagine how shiddy this situation is, so I really hope you can work things out bro.