Best Friends? or Just a Friend to Fight With?

Thats kinda strange why would it keep the friendship alive? I dont feel friction makes people stronger, if anything, the total opposite.

I think the only beneficial thing from an argument is learning what the other person doesn't like so u can try not to do it again.

Surely u wanna keep ur best mate happy? I know I do.

I never fight with my best friend. Of course when we first meet we were worst enemies, we really didn't like each other. Hmm it's really odd how things turn out.

Anyways to answer your question, arguments are healthy. However, constant fighting and bickering speaks of deeper troubles. Why do you both clash? Are you growing apart from each other and you both are trying to cling on = tension and anger?

What is the situation surrounding your fights? is there a common theme? These are problems you should address. Arguing and fights are part of every relationship since people don't always agree, however if you feel that you don't respect your friend after a fight or if you are so angry that you say hurtful things, then something is wrong. These are things you will have to look at.