R U waiting 4 your partner 2 decide if it's still on? DON'T!

My boyfriend of a year told me at the weekend that he was thinking of ending it. So I asked him to be honest with me and tell me whether it was off or on. He said he couldn't because he didn't know.

I know he said this because he does love me to bits. But also, with our problems, they've really been stressing him out.

So I've been hanging around ever since.. waiting for his decision!

But the thing is, he is confused because we've been having lots of fallouts and he has been blaming the problems all on me! I know most of them stem from my insecurities but I think it's unfair to just put all the blame on one person.

If someone can't accept me for who I am and can't take my bad points too and is constantly blaming me for all the bad things that have gone on and undervaluing me and my worth, is it really worth bothering at all??

What he is doing is very unfair and I'm not going to let it bother me. This is my life and I am going to live it how I see fit.

I'm not going to hang around for anyone and wait and see if they want to be with me. I really think I'm worth more than that. And I truly believe there is someone better out there for me.

If space is what he needs, he's getting it. I think I need to sort out what I

want most importantly.

I've been neglecting my needs for too long and it's about time I realised that I am a great person. If HE can't see that then I'll take my lovely

ass elsewhere thank you very much.

It doesn't matter what anyone thinks, I am the one that matters. And from now on, that's the way it's going to be. I'm taking my own advice from now on and putting myself first.

I don't know where this new found strength has come from but it feels good. I feel alive!!!

I don't even know how I managed to turn into an insecure wreck, constantly trying to please another man. Eeek! Embarrassing!

Not that I'm ruling out getting back with HIM.. I don't even know if we are still on. But again, it doesn't matter. It's MY decision at the end of the day. Not his. And like I said, it's up to me too what happens between us.

Men aren't worth the hassle when life has so much to offer!

So when he does make his decision and decides to call me he's going to get a shock that I've actually been enjoying myself and not worrying about it and moving on with my life. Then I'LL make the decision whether I still want us to be together.

Hope this helps anyone who's going through the same thing!

Goldie xxx