can't stop thinking

I am sorry that I keep talking about this about I am hopefully u guyz don't mind bc I am going nuts here...Here is the short story I really like this guy name Greg and we been talking but lately we arent talking lot anymore. The last time I didn't talk to him for like 2 weeks then he called me now its the same problem but longer Its been 3 weeks tomorrow I am really upset about this I know I didnt call him either bc he said he will call me so I really want to see how long it does it him to call me or should I say never, I know I should just call but when are guyz like this??

honestly I think he is just trying to keep you "on a thread" type of thing. I think he is not interested in a relationship, but maybe it makes his self esteem go up to know that you still want him. Weird I know, but that would explain why he calls you every 2-3 weeks. Just to keep you attached more or less. I would not call him hun. If you really want it to work you will have to let him make all of the moves. That will be the only way you know he is willing to put in the effort. Good luck!