Probably the most stressful part of high school.

A few days ago I studied for two big tests in two classes (one more difficult than the other). The more difficult class was Chemistry.

I sat down for almost two hours... took my time, reread the chapter. Went over the worksheets, did some problems, and when I finished studying I overlooked things. After that I got up and I really felt confident about taking the test the next day. I basically needed a good grade because my grade in the class was like 1% away from being an A... It was so close.

When I took the test most of it seemed easy. I felt confident about the answers I gave. There were a few things I was shaky on, but I was yet confident that if these were wrong I'd still have a good enough grade to boost me to that A.

Well, a few days later I watched the teacher as he graded it. Point after point went off and I lost all hope of getting where I needed to. It was like being punched and falling down just as I was about to get up again.

I ended up leaving the class very disappointed in myself. I wasn't ticked off or angry, just disappointed. It really sucks to think that I had the confidence of what I did but which yet got me nowhere. The disappointment came mostly because I know that I had conditioned myself to expect a good grade and to boost my overall grade. Nope.

I don't know the score of the other big test I took for German, but if something similar happens there it's going to be a total knockout for me.

I'm still kind of disappointed about it all. So far from all the tests we've taken in that class I never seem to do well. On the assignments themselves I have no problem.

Wow, chemistry must be hard as heck. I don't even wanna hear the word "chemistry". Had a bad experience in my junior year of high school, this real horrible and mean teacher (he was on probation b/c he couldn't fail anyone), tried to actually failed me and I dunno why on earth I ended with a "C" as the overall grade, I dunno how if I understanded nothing.