chemistry signals? is there a 'make-out' look? Ppl, tell me what u think

hi im 17, a gurl and id just like to know if there is such a thing as a 'make-out look' that occurs rite before two ppl are about to make out..whats it like?...and not necessarily meaning an already well consolidated couple who know each and every one of eachothers' moves, etc. or is it that when 2 ppl are going to make out they always discuss it first..or 'plan' it..? if u have someone sitting very close to you and they give u little self-preening gestures and talk to you in a whispery but mysterious way, with theit¡r hand sort of shyly covering their mouth..and their legs crossed towards you , practically touching your own legs...(as this has happened to me in the past)...would you call this flirting?...is there any way to know someone is thinking the exact same thing as you ('lets make out'), but without actually asking them?...are there any series of signals or eye-contact type that indicate you/one can 'make your move' towards the person's lips without them being 'shocked' or freaked out?...chemistry is what they call it...but how do u know when its there?? help..thanks a ton.

good questions, all those things you mentioned are body language that the other person is interested. But I don't think there is a definitive thing, everyone is different.

Like if he glances to the left and holds your right hand for 3 seconds, then he wants to kiss ya. Wouldn't it be great if there was a "Mood Ring" to tell? Sometimes risks have to be taken.

If you can get in their personal space a little and they aren't backing away that's a good sign. If there has been light touching and flirting and alot of eye contact with smiles. I think all those things combined usually mean they aren't gonna reject you for sure.

You need some female opinions though on what they do to let a guy know they're ready to be kissed.

• 3 weeks later...

I think all the body language you mention says she's very interested in you, but I still think it would be wise to have a private talk and find out exactly what's going on. I certainly wouldn't want my friend freaking out if I made a move on them!

Good luck