Ah, the fallacy of emotion

Hey, everyone. This is going to sound silly, but I'll say it.

I've thought my TA was cute for a while, but I'm a person that finds emotional /mental connection with a person was much more important than anything else. But we started talking recently and for some reason, I felt a spark. Of course, it could just be imagined on my part.

I'm rational, I know that the attraction is because he's a student, too, and the intelligence factor, and I know that this attraction is 2-D because I only know him in the classroom enivronment.

Just about every girl in my section is in love with him. I joke around with him and make him laugh. I'm a good-looking girl, but I still feel like I can't compete.

And yes, I know that I shouldn't act on anything until after the semester.

But what do I do till then...?

If you never shoot you always miss.

Just ask him out, it will be a win win situation for you. If he says no, you can move on with your life, if he says yes you got a date.

And honestly don't worry about standards or anything, who says that a guy wouldn't go for less then superwoman? Lol so relax, if he doesn't accept you his loss, if he does =D.

Most important , if you want a guy just ask him out in directly in his face ok? because guys don't understand 'subtle' girl stuff.

And when it comes towards your fear just think 'they have more reason to be scared of me, then i off them'

Cast off your fear!

Look forward!

Retreat and you will age.

Hesitate and you will die.

=) GO get em girl!

If you never shoot you always miss.

Just ask him out, it will be a win win situation for you. If he says no, you can move on with your life, if he says yes you got a date.

And honestly don't worry about standards or anything, who says that a guy wouldn't go for less then superwoman? Lol so relax, if he doesn't accept you his loss, if he does =D.

Most important , if you want a guy just ask him out in directly in his face ok? because guys don't understand 'subtle' girl stuff.

And when it comes towards your fear just think 'they have more reason to be scared of me, then i off them'

Cast off your fear!

Look forward!

Retreat and you will age.

Hesitate and you will die.

=) GO get em girl!

Awww, robowarrior, you made my day! Yeah, I'm thinking I'll ask him to get a cup of coffee or tea with me when this semester ends.