Ok me and my g/f broke up and I dont know why. She is seein some other dude now. We had been dating for a year and 8 months. And before that we had went out for a little over a year. She pushes down her feelings and emotions whenever im around now. She doesnt want to look me in my eyes and if she smiles or laughs she will change expressions quickly. I have tried everything it seems to win her back. I told her I want her to be happy but I wish that it was w/me. Okay now to my real problem, this guy she is seeing is a lier. He gives her all these corny b.s. lines. Like "I dont want you to break my heart," and "I love you." He has only known her for 2 weeks. He tells her stories of how he doesnt care what she did in the past w/me. And he tells her how a girl broke his heart by running back to her ex b/f. He is making it really hard for me to get back together w/her. Recently he sent me a threatening e-mail tellin me to meet him at her house. Well after I said ok. He tells Erin(my ex) that he didnt write any of that. Which is a f'n lie cause he replied to a message I wrote earlier. Well I tell her that he is liein to her and she doesnt believe me. How can I convence her that this guy lies to her? Alot of people told me the best thing to do is give her space and let her figure it out on her own. Does this really work? Because it is very hard for me to go a day w/out talking or writing to her. I really thought she was the one for me. Also I was thinking about singing/playing a song to her on an acoustic guitar. Would yall say thats a good or bad idea? If good, any songs yall would recomend I was thinking of a Good Charlotte or Rascal Flatts song.

Thanx in advance,

ZW

ya, follow ur friend's advice and give her a little space to figure him out on her own. For whatever reasons u two broke up, its done and shes moved on with another guy, weather or not u think hes good enough for her,...she thinks differently at the moment. Give her a little time, and eventually she will see thru him, and all of his lies and feel awful for not believing you in the first place.

Sometimes these things happen, and are avoidable but it can bring 2 ppl closer to gether as a result. So, just try your best to focus ur energy elsewhere, like in a way that enhances urself in the meantime...working out in a gym...as you gain physical strength, you will also discover how much growth you develop during this time mentally and emotionally as well...

Im into music,..and i think thats beautiful that you want to write a song 4 her,...and I say go for it. Thats the beauty of being an artist, that many ppl cant do, and if ur feeling it...write it down and make it materialize... becuse these are the exact same instances when we see artist making number one hits...that stem from a real life situation...or a heartbreak...

thats a must...

cookies

Thanks for your help.

I think the biggest mistake I made was I tried very hard to get her back. If I had just eased off I think we would probably be going back out. She started acting very cruel to me because (my guess) I was every where she went. And it was almost like me begging for her back. It got so bad that one night she told me we would never happen again. She didnt truly mean it I dont think. I have backed off quite a bit now. And she is acting nicer to me. And she does still have feelings for me unlike she tells me. She hides them though. Her friend told me that hiding her emotions is her way of getting over me. Although her best friend doesnt even know why she is trying to get over me. What ive learned is girls are very complicated and sometimes the best solutions to problems dont always make sense.

any other bits of advice?

Now all her friends say she wasnt happy with me (when she was). They keep tryin to piss me off. It sorta works but what really gets me mad is that this dude doesnt even look as good as me ( even Erin said so). I hope he gets hit by a truck or somethin all he does is screw everything up for me.