looking for some insight

Its been a while since I wrote so here is what is new:

It's the things that don't make any sense that confuse me about how my wife says she feels. She says she has fallen out of love with me. We still every now and then argue, but it does not take much for us to get past it now. She doesn't hate me at all and is hardly mad at me. Its just the fact that we sleep in bed together.. even after she says she doesn't want to, and that she wants to have the couch. We still have sex, and we have experimented further with sex that she never wanted to try previously. She still finds me attractive, go every where together, go out by our selves. I message and lotion her almost every night in the buff. But we are separated and living in the same house…

If she wanted nothing to do with me in my eyes she wouldn't be doing all she does.

We decided to concentrate on being friends so that we can get our relationship straight.. for a while we strugged with the idea of us being able to get along. And if through all that she could fall back in love that she would.

I asked her if her feelings had changed.. and her reply was " Ehhh… no not really" and it took a little while for her to answer.

Is she not seeing how she really feels or is she confused

We had a son 15 months ago, and she is 20 and I am 28

I don't know what to think. She always says that if we moved out it would be easier but she never goes any where.. always seems to come back to me. She thinks that I am the one clinging.. well I may.. but it always comes down to every night she crawls in bed with me to go to sleep…..

Its confusing

I agree.

If she doesn't know what she wants, she needs to make up her mind. If you're willing to wait around and be stringed along, treating her like gold and she;s still not budging maybe it's time for YOU to do something.

She doesn't want to sleep on the couch, YOU go.

She wants to have her cake and eat it too.

It's the things that don't make any sense that confuse me

I may put that on a bumpersticker.

Yeah, basically you are giving her no reason to change. She's the one that says she wants out so maybe you should start 'moving on' ... don't move out, but start living your own life and being less ocncerned with whether she is sticking around or not.

Though, as PocoDiablo says... being a good father is paramount.

Though, as PocoDiablo says... being a good father is paramount.

This is something you mustn't forget about as it's actually the most important thing to do. I'm in a similar yet different situation, my daughter isn't mine and my ex's together but they act as mother and daughter. The one thing I am extremely conscious about is making sure not to hold my daughter against my ex, I think that's a key.