what is he trying to say?

hey everyone!

most of you know my situation, i have asked many times before, well last night i thought of another example and well iw as wondering what IS he trying to say?

so one day i was at joes house,and he knew his lil bro had a crush on me, and well he kept comin down and bein like celci i need help on my playstation, and joe would smile at me, and be like he likes u! kinda bein a smart *** but to him not to me, u know what i mean? and well i was like later jake. and then he came down again, and was like please im stuck in a level, and joe like grabbed my ankle and tickeled my leg and stuff, cuz he knew jake liked me, then he came down again and was like comon celci i need h[/i]lp and joe would do the same thing and like pinch if u will my butt, and stuff! now he knows as well as me that i DONT like jake. so him pinching tickeling and grabbing my ankel, was that an excuse to dot hat to me? or was he just u kno messin around? i mean im so sure he likes me i just am not as outspoken as i want to be sometimes, and i cant straight up ask em and ill c him tomorrow cuz he just got back from vacation (3 monthes) please help! im in love! thanks!

celci 8)

Hi Celci, well from this particular incident it is hard to say...

I think yes he does like you ...though teasing you can be both done in a friendly way....and in a flirty way. Just enjoy the time you have with him, and don't be afraid to put yourself out there if that is what you want!