Making out with my girlfriend

Hey i made out w my gf like 30 seconds twice last week and i thought i kinda did it wrong or she did or somethin. We both havent made out before but i want to know how to really make out. Is it like you kiss then you put your tongue in her mouth and massageher tongue for a second and pull it out and repeat or what? Also how long is a good making out period? Please help me out!

someguy335

I can remember back when i made out for the first time

i didnt know anything but hey it was pretty cool. But when you

place your tongue in her mouth you could do something like

move your tongue around hers like going in a circle...normally

she will get what your doing and attempt to circle around yours

kinda making it a game. If you 2 are still making out you could

glide your tongue to her ears which are most sensitive to them

you could lightly suck on her ear lobes a bit which will get her

to be more in the mood. Kiss her neck and whatever u can to

make it worthwhile do rush things take your time and everything

will land smoothly.

I would have one suggestion.

Kiss softly and slowly. Treat her like a delicate creature where if you kiss her too hard she will break and crumble. Move slowly, close your eyes and lean into her neck. Kiss her softly on her neck. On her cheek and then go for her lips. Run your lips along hers but don't kiss. Then do the same with your tongue. Run it softly along her lips. Start on one lip and travel slowly as if you're tracing her lips with your tongue. Then return to her neck, go to her ear lobes etc etc.

The trick is to tantelize and be sensual. Like in sex, don't go for the gold right away... play a little. Tease and enjoy the excitement, the tension and the moment.

Wait so i like kiss her neck, her cheek, her lips then like glide my tongue to her ear lobes???? Like what does this do ne ways when u do this than just kissing her and also do you keep your tongue in her mouth the whole time and breathe through your nose or do you like put your tongue in and move it around for a second and pull it out and keep doing that or do you like keep moving it around and not open and close your mouth but just keep it open and move your tongue or what? I need to know for tonite so please reply in extreme detail!!!

okay you really need to relax about this whole making out thing. i know your nervous, but the best kiss is when both of you are relaxed and just going with the flo. Just move your tongue with hers, you can pull back to take a breath if youd like. There really isnt rules to how to kiss. You dont HAVE to kiss her neck and all of that, that is just to get in the mood. Just do it slowly. You're a beginner so don't try to be a pro. She probably is a beginner to so if you mess up, just laugh about it and talk to her to see how you can make the kiss better

Good luck!