turn ons for guys

The nipples of his and his neck... if u kiss him down the neck and touches his nippes gently, a little like when they do that to you, that is a huuge turn on to me... other things could to surprise him with your actions, perhaps you bein in controle etc

man, you know how bad i like touching, kissing, sucking mens nipples...

but the thing is he dosent like it... im like w t f?

LOL, not like sucking etc.. I dno my girl turns me on by touching eventually licking and kiss me everywhere, also by biting my earflip a little and by the things she says, and during sex it's a nice turn on when she tells me it's good etc... I dno, but dressing up could be a solution or for instance making a lap dance or something

Blow in his ear, whispering sweet things (or dirty things depending on the mood).

Sexy voice. If the love and lust is coming through in the way you are talking to him, its hard not to notice and be aroused.

Be creative. Different outfits are nice. Role play. Schoolgirl, nurses, cops, anything he may be into. Pay attention to what he seems to like and then go with that.

Dress up in his favorite lingerie, wear his favorite perfume, light some candles in the bedroom, have some soft tunes playing, let him undress and caress you slowly, then take turns gently rubbing ice cubes over each other followed by applying and licking whipped cream off each other...

Exchanging massages is good too, for a more mundane experience...