How to look attractive for her man!

Celci and I would love to hear from the ladies and the men here!

What is the best way to look sexy and attractive for a man?

What do you think the best style is ? Is it sexy attire, trendy attire, the cute girl look?

And does what we wear really matter to the men? And if so how?

We want to know what would make a man's jaw drop. And from the girls who have accompished this. Thanks everyone! And good luck to Celci...her man is coming back home!

Hmmm... well it really depends on what you're going for and what type of man you're trying to get.

The less you wear the better in the sense that you accent your strong points physically but leave something to the imagination - that's why belly button t-shirts and tight jeans are popular. The imagination is a powerful thing. The more you envoke it in your lover the more excited and nervous they will be. Teasing as well. I think the worse part of a relationship is if you let it get comfortable to the point things are taken for granted. If a man had to earn his women everyday, there'd be far more long term relationships. Go out dancing and dance seductively.. tease him. Never let him take anything for granted.

well since this was for someone else I can still answer right?

I have to agree that I myself would rather be natural most of the time. For a very special night...a nice black dress, and trendy new heals, hair down....(mine is long) so larger lush like curls at the bottom, and enough make-up just to highlight my features. And of course having something sexy under that dress.

For daytime sexy I think more along the cute line, ambercombie all the way.....

And yes I think that a man loves when you take the time to look nice for him...so to some extent it is important....

Lastly I "come off" as sexy when i FEEL sexy! An outfit that makes me feel like a sexy devil is sure to show in the way I act.....