I'm trying to be emotionless

I am not sure aiming to be "emotionless" is the right way to go here.

I am an emotional person too, and my boyfriend appreciates and loves that part of me! Honestly if someone ever said they could not "stand it" I would probably leave...you should be loved for whom you ARE, not rejected for what you aren't.

However, it is important to also have your own life, and foster that sense of self and individuality you are perhaps missing. My partner and I both have very busy separate lives, and a life together as well. At least, that is what I thought until the last part of your post and then I thought....

If you only live an hour away and only see each other an hour a week....I would be feeling pretty hurt and rejected too. I don't think you are a priority in his life, and I think that is why you are feeling this way. He just tells you that you are "too emotional" so you can blame yourself for being "ridiculous" when really.....you aren't. Sometimes if you feel "not so loved" there is a reason for it.

Why only an hour a week? What kind of communication is there otherwise?

Whenever you feel like a good moan at him come back and read what you have just written then get up and go out and find something to occupy your mind while thinking over and over what he does for you not what he doesn't. Change your thoughts from negative ones into positive ones is the answer and keeping busy with self assurance can help ease that mind.