Ok, I need your advice... Ex's father wants to catch up

Quick background, my ex cheated and dumped me about 2 yrs ago. We had a off and on relationship for the past 2 yrs. She's confused what she wants but wants to maintain friends. I started NC about 2 months ago. She emailed me 3 wks ago and asked for my address. I emailed her my address and nothing else... She called me last week on Wed at midnight. I was half asleep and picked up her call... I told her to stop calling cuz I wasn't ready to be 'friends'. I also told her that she's selfish and disrespectful. She can't push me to be friends... she disregard my feelings for her own sake. Then I told her I was tired and hung up. That was a week ago.

This week her dad emailed me to thank me for the wine and asks me for my address. He also wants to meet up this weekend for breakast or lunch to catchup. He's coming into town for my ex's sister 30th bday. So is my ex's younger sister, step sister, aunt, uncle, and mom.

So, my ex just emails me and asked about brunch this weekend.

My Dad emailed me and wanted to know about brunch get together with him, or the group sometime this wknd. Would this be something you wanted me to come to, just my dad and you, or the group? Either is fine, just double checking on what you wanted. My dad said we could meet at Clydes down the street from us - that way is conveneient plus good. Let me know your thoughts.

XXX

happy belated v-day.

Originally I was Ok with meeting up with just the Dad cuz we were close. I feel weird meeting up with her mom, sisters, aunt, uncle, and sister's bf.

1. should I ignore the invite?

2. Respond to her Dad and give him a excuse that I can't meet up?

3. Respond to the EX and go to brunch with the family and act cordial?

What's your advice?

I would either ignore the invite (afterall you don't owe these people anything SHE broke up with you remember?) or respond to her dad and tell him the truth that you don't really feel comfortable meeting up with him under the circumstances. You never know it could just be that your ex has asked Daddy to do some match making to try to get you back together and I really don't think you should put yourself in that kind of position when you are trying to get over this girl. The last thing you need is her father pleading her case.

Good choice bro, definitely don't have brunch with him or the WHOLE family. I mean does he know what she did to you?

At this point it's over and you weren't dating the family u were dating her, once she severed that relationship any obligation u might have had to see or speak to her family went out the window.

Geez what is the father thinking? doesn't he realize what an awkward situation it will put u in. Just decline the invite.