Ex Calls up.......blasts me left and right?

Hi...

she broke the NC.....i couldn't figure out who it was callin, started takin things casually first, no talk about anything what happenned in the past.

All of a sudden she tells me why i was so serious about her in the first place, since her mom and me had talked about my relationship with my ex a lot. She thinks i screwed it up big time in her life.

Her dad thinks she flirts around with boys and stuff because of me. I dunno what i did so bad to her.

She says it all because i talked to her a mom and said lot of things about her problems with her parents. I have never done that.

I told her i have never talked about her family problems with her mom, she was sayin i don't believe you anymore and that she doesn't care what i have to say. i said fine, if she doesn't want to listen to me why the heck are we talkin. I hung up since she was going on shoutin and sayin that i was so serious and then backed off and that i have screwed her a life over and over again.

I just dunno what to do with this. i am totally upset after this? She is not even listening to my side of the story.

I have to go to a music show tonight....Bryan Adams, hope i enjoy it.

i agree about maintaining NC. The less you talk to this girl and have anything to do with her the best things will be. LIke DN said, check your caller ID before you asnwer the phone, and dont return any calls or emails. Hopefully she wont contact you again. I hope you continue to do well and get past this in due time.

Hope you enjoy the music show you mentioned.

ok....i read it.

She says she has no issues any more with whatever i did with her life and that she can't control what i did or am doing with her life.

Ends it by saying that i can continue to screw up my life and she will try to screw up her life and will screw it big time.

Kinda feel concerned for her though......she has lot of misunderstandings regarding me.

Its grown so much that i do feel even if i talk to her personally it would just cause more harm than good.

Am not going to ask her that DN?...kiddin.

seriously I have no idea to what she is referring to, i have never made a contact, last time i sent her a mail, i had wished her well for the future and thats about it. That was on Jan 16th.

Have no clue on what she is doin in her life?

Imagine i couldn't recognise her voice thru the phone too. She called from some other line.Her voice has also changed a bit.

I dunno whether i am supposed to reply to this mail. What reply could it be? i have no clue what she is talkin about.