Me and this girl Jamie met just a few months ago. We started dating a few weeks after we met. I thought everything was going great but then a bout a month into the relationship she dumped me with he only reason being she felt it would be better if we were just friends. After a little bit I learned to live with it. We went to my prom as good friends. The problem is its about 2-3 months later and I still feel this strong conection with her like we should still and always be together. She is the first girl ive ever felt this strongly for and i just believe we are ment to be. I need help, how do i get her to see the we are ment to be together as more than just friends? How can I go about getting her back without freaking her out and losing her forever? She still flirts with me and i still believe she likes me. I just need help getting her back! Please post your advice!

Gosh i am sooo sorry, u must be crushed! ok i will try to help, ok lets see. she is the FIRST girl you have felt this strongly for, and u want her back right? i think just telling her u know like taking her somewhare beautiful and admitting how u feel, dont cry about it but look into her eyes, it makes me feel special when guys look into my eyes deeply, but u need to go into this knowing that she may not feel the same, but i hope she does, theres not a lot i can do, but i hope this helped

-Gemstoner-

Remember, you're only meant to be if both of you want the same thing.

You seem like you've been close enough, and for long enough, to just talk about it. Tell her what you feel, and she'll tell you what she feels. It's a hard situation when she's flirting and you're getting mixed signals, but you can't let her get away without trying, right? Maybe it is meant to be, you don't know 'till you try!

S.A.M.