Where did you meet your current partner?

At university.

I think this is a little bias though. Remember the replies here are from active forum posters too! so they use internet resources a lot more than general people.

Very true! Not only did I meet my partner online, but I do most of my shopping online (because I don't have a car) and keep in touch with most of my friends through e-mail, not phone.

You can really find anything you want online these days!!!

Not getting at people but I am genuinely surprised how many people have met their partners online. I did not realise how prevolent it was. In saying that my cousin did meet his online & then moved to Boston to marry her.

Me too, really shocked actually! Not cos I think there's anything wrong with it, but it's a scary prospect for some of us who are used to the more "traditional" ways!

My best friend was sleeping on this guy's couch for a few terms cause she needed a place to stay (I was living 2000 miles away and she need to continue working in Pasadena). I visited her over spring break and we hopped into bed with said guy platonically, started New Year 2005 in bed together. There was a mutual attraction between me and the owner of the bed that was later acted on during spring break (late March 2005). It'll be a year on March 25th, and he and I will be living together starting this summer...I'm so glad.