Just saw him w/ another girl!

I am really upset now, this guy that has been bothering me a lot. Acting like he likes me so that I liked him he talks to me over yahoo under anonymous names then tries to get me to know that it was him in real life by talking about what I talked to the guys about. I was over hanging with my friends and I see him at the store with a girl. I saw them drive up and he kinda waved at us but I was like omg, he's with a girl and he's been putting me through this hell. I can't believe he did this to me. It is worse now too because my friend gave me so much crap about it when we saw him and my friend even goes "why are you getting upset he doesn't seem oblegated to you like you are to him" I just got so upset and made me take me home now I'm home and all alone and depressed. I can't believe this, we even messed around and everything. He doesn't do that either he's not a player. What am I supposed to do about this? I hate him I'm never going to talk to him again, I'm just venting sorry but any opinions would be helpful. It's just that I pushed him away expecting him to come back to me and he didn't he just moved on. I can't believe this it hurts so much. After all he put me through he isn't even going to say sorry he's just going to get with another girl. I can't believe this. I feel so used this is horrible. I'm never going to talk to him again! Why do guys do this?!?! SOME ADVICE PLEASE!

Well did u see him kiss her or hold her hand or ne thing like that? Because if u didnt. what the hell are u worried about? Guys can have girl - friends, just like u can have guy - friends. Relax a little, it could have been a harmless night of goin shopping, so she could help him pick out clothes thsat would be good for you. U just neva kno. Or mybe its his sis, i mean i give my bro rides everywhere... i mean the situation could look bad to you, but maybe its INNOCENT. Why dont u casually bring up that u saw him at the store. Act like it didnt bother u at all. See whats goin on, and if u have to ask him why he would do this to you, after he strung u along believeing he was into you - if that was the case. Give him a break, maybe he was sick of waiting for u to make a move, or maybe he wanted to mke u jealous - because ppl want waht they cant have. Hope u understand. - lata, Colls

yes, she might just be one of his close friend, you may never know. but if it isnt, you dont need friends like that becuase you are prolly so much better than them, all they want is to feel sorry for them selfs and everthing else that makes them feel dominet! some men are just pigs! i have been in your shoes before but before you learn all the facts dont get your panties in a wod!

good luck.

manda