i have i have a question about how get trust back...

for all of you who have read all my posts, then you know what i have been going through. Well i finally got it out of her...

She had a rough time coming up as a child and her that boy friend walked all over her and pushed things on her and hurt her pretty bad.... I mean it has affected her.. And i have been dealing with it for 3 years.. we started to grow apart around the time that she got pregnant. She told me last night that she doesnt love me. And that she is mad at me and furious with me aswell as resents me for some of the things that have happened. She says how could the one guy that she loved and and said that he would never hurt her and stand beside her through everything she went through, hurt her in the ways that he promissed to never hurt her. And that when she asked to just give her space to breath and let her clear her head. that he pushed and pushed and never just backed off. And that she is tired of being walked on and is not going to be walked on anymore.

she does not hate me , she will tell anyone that i am a great person , and a great husband, and a great father. that i just have some bad tendencies at times....

How do i prove my self, change my self....

and how do i get her trust back to try and see if there is anything we can salvage out of all this.. she is so mad and furious with me. that there is no way she can love me. So what steps can i do to regain her trust.... she wants our friendship fixed, but if we dont get past that then that is fine with her.. and if she can fall back in love through all of this then it will be great as well. What is there that i can do. Just give space and see if she comes back, or what... i still am trying to get help for us.

what is there that i cn do..

how do i just be a friend to the one i love more then anything.

she is just so angry..........

i miss her.. she say sthat what will bring us back to gether if it happens and if some how she falls back in love it would be the good times that we had... becuase they were good.... but there were somany bad times...

what can i do........

advice please....

From what you say, she has pretty well told you what you need to do from her perspective. Just listen to what she has to say. Give her space. More importantly, give *yourself* space.

Don't worry about being friends or ever getting back together. Work on yourself. If you focus on yourself you will be giving each of you space and will be a much healthier person. Your head will clear and you'll be in a better position to see things for what they are.

I didn't read all your other posts, so I am coming in from a fresh perspective without all the history.