Is he really interested on me or just being nice?

i met a guy last month and i can say that i have been fallin in love with him since the first time i laid ma eye on him. we had our 1st date and everything went well. he went to my house and after that he called me. but a few days after our date i had leaving for overseas for a month and he said that he could wait for me and he also said that i was leavin too quick then he would be feel bored without me.

ok thats it...

while i was away, we kept in touch on da net, icq and sms. then i decided to come back early from my overseas thing (2 weeks earlier), out of ma plan, only to see him and i went back on his birthday. after that we talk on da phone almost every day and sometime he calls me twice a day, when he arrives at work place and when he comes back home.

actually, i dont know he is really interested on me or just being nice. yknow.. before he ever said to me that i'm an interesting girl and he asked me if he is interesting as well. i just said yes.

on the hand, i dont know he is a smooth talker or not. but i dont trust him, i mean all the things he said to me could be just some bullshits. he said like these kind of things: i wish i knew you earlier, am never and i would never ever feel bored with you, i'll let you cry in my shoulder, i'll be around you 24/7-even though i cant-i'll try at least and sort of things like that.

now it has been a month, we hadnt see each other after our 1st date. one day i phoned him but he was sort of fell asleep but he still picked up ma call. but i let him slept again, then in the middle of the nite 2.30am he sent me a sms and said sorry that he was too tired and couldnt talk much with me and lots of strange things that impossible men do if they are not interested on girls. but who knows he is just being nice as a friend....

he is as cold as an ice and seems dont care about everything but i know he has changed a little bit on the way he treats me, more caring. but he seems no intend to visit me again. yeah maybe he loses his interest on me cos i was away for overseas before. sigh...

anyone can help me?

well later i'll write again some more...

i feel so insecure now... am just afraid he will turn off...

Hey, I know exactly how you feel! Although I was never over seas and away from my guy, I felt the same way. I met him off the internet, and before I met him in person I was starting to have serious feelings for him. We were dating for about a month before he finally told me that he didn't want to date me anymore, his reason was bc he didn't want anything serious, and I was very much attached, but the same sort of thing went on, he was the sweetest guy i've ever known.. Maybe your guy just needs some space for himself for a bit, but really is interested in you. Sometimes, guys are just strange like that, .. or maybe what seems like lame excuses sometimes is just the honest truth, I've been accused of such myself and had no intentions of hurting anybody. So maybe a call or 2 every week or so might be enough, just so he knows you are still intersted, but not over bearing. Ask him how he feels, the worst that can really hapen is that he is not interested in dating you right now. At lest you wont be losing the chance for a great friendship... I took the chance, and it turned out great! Best of luck, darlin! (Go for the man!)

thanks for your advice! yea he might be get bored with me cos am just a boring gal sigh... i think am so in love with him too deep. i dont mind to be his friend though if all things dont work. but i think he is just being nice and see me as a friend only. but i dont understand about all the things he said to me before cos it sounds more than just a friend and sort of hints.

well i assumed he is playin hard to get now. i dont understand. is he want to testing me? whoaaa...

yknow.. he always says that he is a poor guy and got no money, etc. but i know he is not and he is just pretending. well the reason why i love him is not because of material things. is he just testing me again? whoaaaa....

i dont know how to ask him about how he feels about me or even what he wants for me (i dont dare!). yknow i can say we are pretty close but after all i dont know anything about him. it seems he doesnt want to open up himself to me, am tryin to be friends as well but i think he never let me in to his world.

am thinkin again.. maybe i should let him go though i know it would be very hurt. sigh.. i gave up!!!