Hi guyz

U guyz really helping me out, i dnt know hw can i thank u's. my girl friend says she needs a brake wel..she said this yesturday and a day before that she said she still likes me and wants to go out with me, and 2day she says i dunno wats going on but iam confused and stuff. she also says she can hack it.

now guyz wat is this suppose to mean. I mean we are only 16 here but i really love her. but..dunno wats da problem.

i asked her if iam in her way off doing anythine like studies. but she says no its not day

than wat is it?

i really need to help her with this.

can u guyz help.

thanx

it soudns liek she is just confused with what she wants. if you still love her, ands he loves you, have faith. show her you love her, let her know what oyu want, and try to help her figure out what she wants. all u can do is give her what she needs, and if its right, you two will be together again. feel free to PM me of AIm me(all is FLAWed) if you wanna talk

Josh

First, try your posts from now on in clear english, with spelling the best that you can....words like wats for what's and da for the make you look stupid- and the post hard to follow.

I don't think you're stupid, so work on it, you'll get more replies.

Second- she's confused about herself and doesn't know what she wants. Break it off with her for a while and see how it goes. Tell her to call you when she figures out what she wants, because you do not play these mind games.

Girls love mind games like this-and guys do it too. Just stand your ground and say that you won't follow them around while they try to figure out if they want to be with you.

Jimbucktwo1776

That's that.