How do I approach this? What do I say?

So I moved to a new town and I am attending a "new student orientation" up here in Nor Cal. I thought I was the only one going to attend but there happens to be a big group of people, Id say 10-15. On the very first day I happen to catch a glimpse of this beautiful girl, I try to give her the eye and everything. I want to make sure she knows Im into her. So the day goes by and I dont do anything...I think to myself, what am I going to say? How can I approach his girl? But knowig me the day ends before I can act...better luck till next time I thought. I know Ill have one last chance to say something and this is going to be monday. This orientation is a two day thing and I want to think of something before I lose my oppurtunity. Any help will be greatly appreciated, Thanks

If she's not eyein you back then maybe she's not interested in you. It sounds like you're being really cautious which is excellent. You need to approach her on monday and introduce yourself. No harm in doing so, and you'll feel so much better after you do it. Boost your confidence by tidying up and getting a new shirt or something, and you'll do fine. Just don't miss this chance, don't ever let something pass you by. GO FOR IT! I have faith in you bud!

When you see her, walk right up to her and introduce yourself, don't wait.

The longer you wait, the harder it is to do it. After you see her, just go up to her in the first three or four seconds and talk to her. You can go for a drink after the orientation-but you have to build conversation with her first.

Jimbucktwo1776

That's that.

I sort of ran into a similar situation last night at a bar. My bud was eyeing this girl and didn't want to approach her. I'm already engaged, but I figured I'd help him out. We just walked up and said "Hi". Nothing wrong with introducing yourself. You don't want to regret missing an opportunity. Always remember this: What have you got to loose. If nothing comes of it, then oh well; at leat you gave it a shot...

You should try a funny pick up line...It might sound cheesy but it'll get her to laugh and notice you. Here's some good ones...

They say milk does a body good but damn girl how much have you been drinking?

If I had a nickel for every time I saw a girl as beautiful as you, I'd have 5 cents.

Or if you are ever around here with a big group of people say" You might be asked to leave soon because you're making the other girls look bad"