My girl only has a short orgasm! HELP ME!!

Hello, I go down on my girlfriend all the time. And she has never had an orgasm before, until she met me, anyway, just recently, she informed me that when I go down on her, she tells me to stop right as she is about to orgasm, cause it gets too intense for her, and right as I stop, so does her orgasm. So in other words, she only has like a 1-2 second orgasm, and she thought that was normal!! I told her that they can last up to 30 seconds long, and she wants that now. But she tells me to stop, cause it gets too intense!! So what do I do? How can I get her to be able to handle me down there until the END of the orgasm? HELP ME PLEASE!!

Well, whats supposed to happen is that the woman starts to orgasm, and the guy continues with his "work." Until its over. Im glad there are others with this problem, so maybe we can help eachother!! IM trying to find out what I can do before tomorrow night....

Im sorry but I just gotta say I have never been with a girl like that so I dont think you can say whats "supposed" to happen.

Girls ive been with have always pulled back once their orgasm starts as it does get extremely sensitive.

I would say your g/f is now expecting something which is never genna happen.

Yea! Thanks foolish!! That robbie buy doesnt know what he is talkin about. But I still need to find out what I can do!!?? Should I stop focusing on the clitoris while she is climaxing, and focus somewhere else? Like the labia or the opening? Ya know, to let her go, but still stimulate!!??

Now take note, that I said they can last "up to" 30 seconds, not always, but my g/f only has like 2 second ones, cause she tells me to stop too soon, thats what I mean! help me someone!! How do I convince her to just hold on for a few more seconds!! Then she will be in bliss.

Tell her not to make u stop.....why stop if it feels good, tell her she needs to relax and let go-----if you are doing something that's hurting her, you should stop, otherwise, why stop?

just be gentle with her, maybe tease her more-do a little, then mix it up-use you imagination, i'm not going to get graphic.

That's that.

Yea, thats what I mean though, she tells me it feels too intense, which isnt a bad thing, if you ask me, if she could just hold out for 3-4 more seconds, then she will be in bliss, am I right? None of this 2 second orgasm shit, I wanna give her a real one! One shes never had before! So, anyone else care to share there thoughts? Also, check my other topic, and give your words on that.

The best thing to do is when she has an orgasm don't stop giving her pleasure. Usually when you stop and start again it does get sensitive quick, but if ya just keep going she'll love it. Tell her to just relax her muscles and stop fighting it. She'll have fun and it will last longer.

I find the a good thing to do is stop doing what you were just doing to make her climax and just hold your lst move and keep pressure. If you do it right it will build back up into another climax and then another. 30 secs.... try 30 mins. If you don't get it then try again! Practice makes perfect.

• 1 month later...

all women are different, and our clitoris' are very sensitive little beings! They dont like no man to mess with them! She needs u to understand and be gentle... work at it sloooowly - when she says stop its probably because it is starting to HURT a little... id say ur probably focussing on her clit too much... go just a little above it... have a look, lick on the clitoral head, a fold of skin above her little button... maybe that will make it less intense... In any case dont force her to do wat u want, at all costs make her comfortable... that way she will relax and eventually get longer orgasms... also try finding her gspot and focus on that... or, as you have suggested, lick other places as well.