should i wait for her?

i have knw this gal for abt 6 mth and i started to feel interested in her. but everyone knw that she had a long time BF. i did confront with her abt my feeling once, which later i found out that she though i was joking went i ask her for the ans for the 2nd time.which she did not give mi the ans for the 1st time. she say she did have feeling for mi. she told mi she had a breakup with her BF. But she say she cant let the relation go, as her BF willing to let it go. i don knw was she rejecting mi or wat. sadly to say tat she mind the age gap btw mi n her as she is older. she did treat mi better than she did to other guy. i going to army soon. she say tat after my army i will have a different view, but i willing to proves to her she's wrong. As i cant say tat even if she don have a BF, i will have the chance. i don knw if i should wait for her?

Thank for ur reply silent_scream... for ur info, she is a very quite girl and she do not have the habit of telling other her feeling & problem. not even her family. it very hard to find topic to communicate with her even we have knw each other for quite sometime. she keep on thinking tat she is not good enough. And she say she is not a good lover. There r also some fren tat i knw is also intrested in her. But she say she felt more comfortable with mi rather than them.She giving mi the feeling tat is up n down. But really, sometime i think tat is she trying not to make mi sad so tat she say she had feeling for mi too. if tat the case i think i really do not have the chance. I jux afraid tat i will lose the feeling for her during my army. but i don wish tat to happen. i told myself tat if i went to the army on the 1st day, if i still have feeling for her i will wait for her ans. but i have to jux cross my finger, hope tat everything went smooth.

Sure, wait for her if you wish, but I would advice you to keep your eyes open, too. SORRY I DON@T KNOW HOW TO COPY QUOTES PROPERLY IN THIS FORUM

The above bit of advice from SWINGFOX I totally agree with. If you meet someone that you feel you can 'have a great thing' with then go for that. You only live once and you sometimes have to follow your heart. She may suffer with her confidence and so you can only try to boost that so far and for so long. This sounds like it will take time. So take time and live each day as it happens.

Thank everyone for ur solution....

The date of enlistment to the army is getting nearer n nearer.. Somehow during this period i having a feeling tat i wanna to let go.. Tat i don wish to do so.. Although we have sms each other sometime.. But it wont last long.. I sometime did tell myself tat "Is she suitable for mi".. n i will sometime counter back this question like "if u do not try, how would u knw tat she is the one for u"... i cant find the right direction n i don knw wat i wan now?? if she cant attcept mi even she do not have a BF becos of age different. Is it still worth it if i wait for her.. In the previous msg, i say tat she told mi tat she had feeling for mi.. i wonder if she is serious abt it of jux not to let mi feel sad... R gal really serious when she say she have feeling for u??? i believe age is not a barrier in term of love... if she had feeling y she cant attcept mi???

• 2 months later...