Does his mean ne thing???

OK here is my situation. My brother is best friends with this guy we will call Mike. I have had a crush on Mike ever sense I met him. Mike is 24 yrs old and i am 17. Well everytime he comes over he doesnt talk to me. Like he seems scared to talk to me. I have been told before that i look older than my age, and could pass for 20 - 21 or so. Well then it has gotten interesting. The other day he was outside waitin for my bro, and I kept lookin up to him ( cuz i of course think hes so hott ) and this time i kept seeing him lookin at me. Now i kno im not crazy, he was sittin in the back of a pickup truck and he had to turn all the way around too look where we were all tanding. I was makin a point about a subject to a friend and i was being loud lol. then as i was goin to leave, he started talkin to my other borthr i was with who was gettin into my car. ok well then as i was backin up i could feel him starin at me. no biggie right? good ...alright then i almost hit a car lol ( ahnother story ) but he saw it ,and i made a point to turn around nd blame it on all of the who were standing around. but as i was pulling away again he yelled "watch out for my car". then today.... i again ws goin to leave and i was sittin in my car again giving my other brother a ride. well he started talkin to my bro to make conversation, and in the convo he said that he was goin to paint his car pink, to which i turnede around and said oooo attractive. and he laughd and smiled. then i pulled out of the driveway, and as i drove past him he jumped up on his car like i was goin to run over his feet, which i wasnt even close to. I dont kno if there is ne chance at all he could like me, and its not like ne thing could happen because of our age and connections through my bro. I mean i would be happy with it but it just wont happen. Im just wonderin what ur take is on this. If u are a guy and u did this what does it mean. What does everyone think of this situation???? thanx lyl

Well. He might like you,,, but knowing he's your bros best friend, and hes too old.. not a good thing to do... And your a great story teller... It made me imagine alot.. mainly all the car scenes...lol... Well, He seems a bit too old for you, and you might want to think of what your bro will feel about it... So yeah.... And watch out for my car whenever you see it... ok.. hehe, j/k well good luck...

This sounds just like a crush, not much of a love story in the making, but you never know. I would say give him call in about 4-5 years. You are way too young for him honey! A man over 22 who would go out with a 17 year old girl is sick! The age gap is wide right now but in a few years from now it will be nothing to worry about the two of you can date.

I mean really girl, you are thinking about the prom and he is thinking about how to pay off his student loans and morgage! You can still flirt with him , but you guys would not work out right now.