Fear of loosing my boyfriend

Well hello i am postin a mess cause i kinda need advise ok ummm me and my boyfriend been together for 6 months now and before that i was single for like 2 years i had gottin outta a 12 year BAD relationship and i had my tubes tied as well now my boyfriend that i been dateing and dearly love with all my heart i find it hard to communicate with him ( and sorry about the spelling)..im fear that he is gonna leave me for someone better ad if i do talk to him he kinda tells me im nuts and also he keeps sayin well 1 day he wants to have a baby and with the right gurl i dunno and if i am playin around and he thinks im serious i will ask him to marry me and he also wont say a thing or just roll his eyes like i dunno if i can maybe fix this or let things be and wait for the day that im gonna loose him and i aslo have 3 children from the relationship i was in for 12 years but we get no time away anymore its kinda hard and i guess i need advise cause i think mr right came into my life and im scared im gonna loose him ....so if any of u understand me and hopefully do if u can help me out ,....thanks Melissa

• 2 weeks later...

Okay. I am in a similar situation - except I have no problem with my relationship. Communicating is fine between us.

I think for starters you may have to slow down a little. You have come out of a very long relationship, and you have been dating this guy for six months. Marriage is a very big commitment. Even if you feel that you could spend the rest of your life with this man, you don't have to rush into getting married. Getting married shouldn't be so that you can make sure you "keep" him and don't lose him. So dating for longer, shouldn't be such a problem. If he hasn't been saying anything about marriage, you should let it go.... as you don't want to rush things for him.

I have been very scared of the day I lose my boyfriend, even though I have no reason to believe I will be anytime soon. I have been keeping this from him because I was scared that he would think I was becoming too clingy. But today it got to the point where I started crying, and I HAD to tell him, as he wanted to know what was wrong. Now he proved me wrong. He didn't get freaked out by it. He didn't totally understand me, as he is much more independent, but he was there for me and he explained that I had no reason to be getting so worried. And that was enough to reassure me.

Talk to him. Let him know that you are feeling a little insecure. But make sure you let him know that you aren't trying to suffocate him or put pressure on him, it's just that it's the way you are coming to terms with this uncrontrollable feeling of love.

I got sent a quote before that you might like. 'Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, it doesn't mean they don't love you with all that they have.'

Talk to him, it's the best way to ease your feelings. Just make sure you don't go too far and scare him.