It depends on what kind of guy he is.He might be a guy that is attracted to the physical features of a girl or a guy that is attracted to her emotions and the feelings of a girl.You first need to find out what he is attracted to most because every guy is different.Although most guys like a girl with a decent body and a good mind.My advice is to talk to him and let him know how you feel.There is only one true way to find out what he likes and that is to ask him yourself-then he will know that you really do care.

see, as i see it, i went through the same thing with the boyfriend that i have right now.

it just took time for him to come out and say what he liked me to do with out me asking him. i just tried a virity of things until he kept telling me if it did anything to him or not and most of the time you can tell.

if you want to try some funky new things, fondle his leg or rub his stomach. the thing that turns my guy on the most is me sucking on his fingure, i dont know if this is true or not but kissing my way from his ear to his neck does a lil too. also try nibbling on his ear or sucking on his neck. i wonder what a lap dance would do also!

also massages may do something also.

It depends on what kind of guy he is.He might be a guy that is attracted to the physical features of a girl or a guy that is attracted to her emotions and the feelings of a girl.You first need to find out what he is attracted to most because every guy is different.Although most guys like a girl with a decent body and a good mind.My advice is to talk to him and let him know how you feel.There is only one true way to find out what he likes and that is to ask him yourself-then he will know that you really do care.

Absolutely correct and very simple and right to the point.

• 3 months later...