my ex boyfriend is really givin' blows to my rep. first off,not even a week into our relationship,he's cheatin on me with 4 otha chicks ,and one of them was one of my closest friends! next thing ino,he's spreading rumors saying i've slept with him,that im pregnant with his baby,that ima s-l-u-t that i sleep with all the guys i can get my hands on....lots more too. i jus wanna know,do i deserve this? figures.......now i am crushing on this guy who lives on my street,perfect guy for me ,all i want too,but now if he hears those rumoprs,he mite think ima skank,and ill have a slim to none chance to snatch him! he's not usually a person to believe rumors,but its not hard to get a person to believe something..... wish i had sum whiskey!

obviously, this guy has absolutely no respect for you. why are you still with him? he shoulda been gone long ago... for the guy you like... if he seems really that sweet, then he should be understanding enough if you tak to him and explain your situation. good luck with ur boyfriend!